Monday, October 15, 2007

35 Seconds Elevator Ride - Allied Bank

1. I put myself to another messed up situation that complicates my life and others.

2. I grew up being abused at every turn and learned to see the outcome of a situation I am in and anyone who has sufferred greatly at the hand of another will understand what I just said.

3. I should not let words hurt me. I should put aside my emotion and look at things from a logical perspective, for they are only words and the people behind them are nothing.

4. I kept hurtful emotions to myself and I have a paranoid-type-of-thoughts that people around me would love to hear me tell them why my emotions are bruised.

5. It's not what they say about me, it's what they whisper.

6. The truth is different for everyone and I believe that everybody's entitled to their opinion though the feeling wasn't good at all because it's coming from people who just spent hours with me.

7. I want to make a list..100 things that makes me happy.

8. I am me because I choose to be. My alien philosophies are sacred and if that makes me a bitch, okay.

9. People trust me no more when it comes to love. I want them to know that I have the capacity to understand true love.

10. A friend told me that beginnings actually doesn't matter because flaws are there, it's the happy ending that counts. I believe her.

11. To be honest, ordinary life does not interest me. Is this the reason why I complicate things?

12. When you're down, drunk and in no mood for anything, discussions about diet coming from a person who never gets fat can make me cry.

13. Words like piggy bank, porkchop, super boink, zashikibuta, three little pigs, piglet, porky, babes in the city are so used by me everyday. haaay

14. There is nothing wrong for being happy go lucky. I've been through a lot of pain that sometimes suicide is an option. I cried, I moaned, I whined but I choose to laugh, to enjoy life and love again.

15. Facial hurts more than having a tattoo.

16. I am not serious, that's what people say...wow, I just smile.

17. I will forever love the moonlight.

18. I'm good in wasting so much time, yeah!

19. I'm spending too much on cigarettes.

20. Too much coffee and yosi creates sweaty hands. I'l be lucky to reach the age of 40.

21. Adult party rocks!

22. Alanis Morisette is my saint.

23. Cynthia Alexander, I crush you.

24. Lip balm makes my lips drier.

25. I've been spending so much time staring at my computer screen.

26. I have to start that scrapbook thing.

27. Gum, gum, gum..I need more gum..

No comments: