Saturday, September 16, 2006

Jackpot

Nasasad naman ako. I was out awhile ago looking at the stars. I don't know how many wishes I made, what matters is that you're here with me to see them all come true. Ang daming bagay na mahirap eh but I don't want to complain. It will happen in its own time. Sana lang soon..

I miss you every second. I often wish for nights when I can just touch your face and kiss you good night. I wish for mornings when I can open my eyes and kiss you good morning. It will be nice to just cuddle up next to you and make you feel me.

You're very special to me and I want to be with you forever. You make me happy. You're the missing piece in my life. Thank you for making me complete.

I may not always say how much I treasure you, but I do. You're the greatest gift He has given me. I love you Jackpot..

No comments: