Thursday, July 30, 2009

Coolest Websites (revised)

I'm infront of an old computer typing this letters using an overused keypad. The sites that I've been dying to open was blocked by firewall and I'm so frustrated on how I can't open my yahoo mails and how difficult it was for me to open up an account with facebook and how it was so disappointing to know that my pinoy dat org mail was closed. This is how I am enjoying my vacation leave.

So, the sites that I can browse were limited and I'll be posting some good stuffs here to share it with you.

To Anonymous and Leslie who posted a comment on my blog (Ilocanos entry), thank you. My answers were updated on the same article.

To Mommy Zey ng Bears, thank you for reading my blogs. We haven't heard from you in a long time, kamusta na?

To Joanna, thank you. Pulpol na manunulat daw ako.

Germaine and Godeszcleo, thank you.

Naging mala-radyo ang post na ito.

Anyway highway,

Natantaraugan ako sa question ni Leslie. She asked me kung ano ang tagalog ng cake. Bago ko nasagot e tumambling muna ako. This is my answer base on my point of view. Ang eepal e mag-comment na lang po.

"Whether in tagalog or Ilocano we call it keyk (cake). Same pronunciation but different spelling because cake was not originated from the Phillipines. We have our own delicacy, own version of cake and we call it kakanin and that is rice cake in english."

You might be wondering kung anong nagpa-engganyo sa akin na mag-sign up sa facebook. It's because of this:

Paano kaya kung may FACEBOOK na noong panahon ng mga KATIPUNERO?






Hahaha nakakatawa at dahil likas na inggitera ako sa mga katipunerong may face book eh tinangka kong magsign-up kanina. Yun nga lang e unsuccessful.

I found this at Post Secret:



and I have no comment.

I am now crazy about Thumblr.

Some cool stuffs are these:










from here

Time's up! I need to go home. I need to fix my own Tumblr first. Will be posting soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ryt pulpol buti lam mo hehe

Anonymous said...

buti aminado kang pulpol ka