Friday, July 24, 2009

Monday Storm

The storm is hitting Manila right this afternoon. It's freezing in and out of the building. Coffee and smoking are very essential this minute and I feel sorry for not wearing layers of clothes today. If only I have these items in violent pink and electric purple, (I might look like a giant snowman) but still, I am tempted to wear earmuffs, mittens, bonnet, snow boots and scarf. My teeth are chattering and my hands are turning white. I feel like my coffee is turning into ice.

Speaking of ice, I haven't seen Ice Age 3 yet and everybody in this office were talking about it. I feel that there's nothing spectacular and it's a waste of 200 pesos. The only thing that I like on that movie is the saber-toothed squirrel whose madly obsessed with an acorn and he was an extra. For years I thought that this character doesn't have a name. A friend (Penguin), gave me a a stuffed-saber-toothed squirrel from Ice Age for christmas and I decided to call him Heffner and since everybody likes him and that he is absolutely popular because I'm bringing him to every travel I went to, my brother stole him one night and named him Ricky. My brother just turned 25, how cute and immature of him at the same time. Anyway, that thing has a name as I googled my way through Wikipedia and the character's name is Scrat. I'm sorry Scrat but to me I will still call my stuffed-scrat Heffner aka Ricky.

Anyway, this movie is bland compared to the cartoons I've watched that really pinched a heart. My all time favorite is Monters Inc. and I swear that I have seen this for more than 20 times. This is a kind of movie to watch when you're sick in bed while eating noodles and the raindrops continously sliding down your window pane.

Remember this?

No comments: