Saturday, August 15, 2009

Anticipatedly Waiting

March 1, 2009

I made the choice. I am beginning to climb the first step of the new change in my life. I am in the process of making the whole new me, from housewife to a career woman, from pauper to prince, from drab to dazzling! Though the stupid horoscope tells me that my fortune is weak and my future is dim until the month of June, I made my choice to at least try no matter how terrified I am. I just wish that CHANGE are easier to achieve like the story of Snooky Serna’s “blusang itim” where everything can be settled as soon as she wears the magical black blouse. However, I will take everything slowly, carefully feeling every bump and hump on the road just like how Rustom Padilla turned into Bebe Gandanghari. I wish I could adapt so easily.

Ang dami kong sinabi. All I want to say is that I’m preparing for a job interview tomorrow. Yes, I am preparing like a dimwit. I even bought Susan Valentin’s Career Guide for Job-Seeker’s book at the Book Sale for fifty three pesos all for the heck of it! My partner brought some materials that will help me “enhance” the knowledge of properly answering job interview questions. It’s actually helpful and she’s giving me a mock interview.

Anyway, this thing that I’m doing was anticipated by everyone except me since I believe that being a housewife is a career and that I still dream to be a rich woman’s housewife. Since things didn’t work out as I planned, I’m hatefully doing the interview tomorrow.

No comments: