Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sundays

It’s technically Monday, 12:33 in the morning 11th of January. I had a slight fever from the afternoon activity and the cold medicine that I took ridiculously won’t allow me to sleep. I had the feeling of insomnia comeback and it’s making my recovery a total flop. This is bad. Totally bad. I’m in the middle of ripping my body in so many pieces because I want to do a lot of things at the same time. I can’t actually decide if I will be watching cartoons to help me relax because that’s what sick people do; or do a brainstorming about a new idea that’s brewing on my mind about something that will surprise everyone especially myself if God forbids that I will have the discipline to do it; or do the laundry; or wash the “never-ending-dirty-plates” on the sink; or cook Germaine’s breakfast and baon; or play the “Magic Jewelry” from my Gameboy. You see, I have a lot of things that I wanted to be done right now because time is catching up on me again. I can’t multi-task because again, I’m sick and cloning is definitely not an option. I spend a lot of time deciding on what to do first and I wasted a lot of milliseconds again.

Anyway, I decided to write another crap, I mean blog. I want to tell you about Sunday mornings again. I’m planning on buying a cheap coffee maker (probably around P500) because Sunday morning is not a Sunday morning without an aromatic coffee on your favorite cup. (and every coffee addicts know that). The over easy eggs and toast are delightful or if you wanted something heavy, vigan longganisa and danggit (from Germaine’s sister) are delectable and it goes well with garlic rice, tomatoes and sukang Ilocano. Well, apparently, Coffee alone is the main thing on my Sunday morning and I really love it to be associated with fine music. I remember choosing bossa nova for the past three years and this morning was a turnaround. I choose something light and easy. So here’s my playlist that I want to share with you.

Laughter in the rain by Neil Sedaka
Reunited by Peaches and Herbs
Your in love by Wilson Philips
Night bird BY Kalapana
More today than yesterday by Spiral Staircase
Ain’t No Mountain High Enough by Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell
Happy Together by Turtles
You Are The Sunshine Of My Life by Stevie Wonder
Whenever I see Your Smiling Face by James Taylor
I’m Walking On Sunshine by Katrina and the Waves
Here Comes The Sun by Beatles
Reminiscing by Little River Band
My Girl by The Temptations
Summer Breeze BY Seals and Crofts
Easy by Lionel Richie
Happy by Alexia
I Love Your Smile by Shanice
Lovely Day by Bill Withers
Ocean Dry by Lighthouse Family
Ain’t It Over Til It’s Over by Lenny Kravitz
Fallen by Lauren woods
The Most Beautiful Girl In The World by Prince
I’m Yours by Jason Mraz
Cold Summer Nights by Francis M.
Girl Be Mine by Franceis M.
Just To See Her by Smokey Robinson
I Love You So by Natalie
Human Nature by Michael Jackson

No comments: