Friday, January 22, 2010

The Most Indirect Blog Entry That I Ever Wrote

January feels like Christmas! I feel that I was on a long holiday vacation from a different planet and I just got back from earth unwrapping each parcels under the withered Christmas tree. Most of the things that needs to be done and what should be done was over and done with. I am now enjoying the presents, the outcome, the results.

Have you ever felt worthless sometimes in your life? Have you ever felt bad about some situation? It is so bad that there’s no other option or even solution to find your way out and all you need to do is wait on what will happen next hopefully things will be okay at the end.

Then came after the dry season was rain. Options and choices are outpouring. All I need to do is choose and whichever I want will be a positive outcome. I am excited that it made me too anxious with each passing seconds.

I was on the parched state for far too long and I was glad I’m almost on the top right now. I know, what I’m writing right now was too indirect and I might lose connection here but what I’m trying to say is that this is my last chance to establish who I really am. I am turning thirty this year and as what others say, people in their 30’s were already established. I should at least set my foot on the ground and raise my forehead high six months from now.

P.S.

A lot of things will change but some of it will remain. I will still be a nicotine and caffeine junkie.

No comments: